Hostel Krakow Centrum
Traveling, history, meeting new cultures and cuisines – those are our passions. Knowing that we are not the only ones, we would like to invite the tourists from around the world to experience and explore Poland. And if we are talking about Poland, the first city we think about is the old capital – Cracow. It’s unique, it’s charming, it’s beloved by tourist themselves. The city of kings and dragons, numerous museums and theaters, delicious bagels and countless cafes, pubs and restaurants that stole the heart of many.
To get to know Cracow, the weekend is a bare minimum. For that you will need a cozy room with comfortable bed and well-kept bathroom. That is why we would like to invite you to Hostel Delis. The local was fully renovated in 2019, but hasn’t lost a charm of the XIX-century apartment it is located in. What is more, we have the most excellent neighborhood – the Main Square, the Wawel Castle and old Jewish district – Kazimierz. All of them can be reached after a 10-minute walk, so you don’t have to take an overcrowded bus or spend money on taxi.
We offer you modern and tasteful interiors, comfy private rooms and homelike aura. We realize that all our guests are individuals with different needs that we try to satisfy. There are 11 room at you disposal with shared and private bathrooms. Or reception is open from 2 p.m. to 10 p.m. The prices start from 60 PLN for a room, per person. What is more important, we are a perfect accommodation for group tours, for whom we have prepared some discounts.
The best hostel in Cracow.
Many years of experience in hotel industry have given us a chance to meet the requirements of most demanding guests. What makes us so special are, without a doubt, a convenient localization, décor, comfort and favorable price. We provide rooms for singles, couples, families and organized groups. Our well-qualified and English-speaking staff is ready to help you move around the city, as well as find the best place for food, drinks and parties. We are passionate about our job and do everything for you to have the holidays of your life. attractive location – close to the Market Square and the Wawel Castle,
Our hostel in Cracow is located in the heart of Cracow. We offer comfortable rooms and a pleasant, unique atmosphere in Cracow city center. Our staff is always happy to help and answer all your questions.
Our quaities are:
– Localization: 5 minutes from the Main Square, 12 minutes from the Wawel Castle, 10 minutes from Kazimierz, 20 minutes from Cracow Main Railway Station.
– Comfortable and clean rooms with shared and private bathrooms.
– Free WI-FI in all of the rooms and possibility to print boarding passes.
– Well-equipped kitchen and dining area, free coffee and tea.
– Tourist information at the reception and free maps.
– Free luggage storage so you can move around the city free of heavy backpack.
– 24/7 guarded parking for an extra charge.
– Transfer to and from the airport for a reasonable price.
– Neighboring shops (open 24/7), barber shops, restaurants, cafes and pubs.
– Possibility to book a trip to Auschwitz or Wieliczka at the reception desk.
– Free towels.
– Iron, ironing board, hair dryer are free of charge and available at the reception desk.
– Professional staff.
Don’t hesitate and book a room in the most beautiful Polish city!
Please do find our Hostel Rules